POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soccer! : Re: Soccer! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer!
From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 12 Apr 2002 09:16:27
Message: <3cb6de2b$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll seek on google now, but let me know anyway if it is REALLY free, or
> just a half-way, ad-supported, crippled, beta version full of bugs.

Not only is it really free, but its open source. Its basically a clone of
nendo.
http://www.wings3d.com/

Looks great for organic stuff. Its not a scene modeler or a complete package
by any means though. That cool spaceship posted just a few days ago by
Coridon Henshaw (called the 4rth Age) was modelled with it I think.

Corey